Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dance Magic, Dance.

I feel like something big is going to happen soon.
Some big decision is going to have to be made.
I'm going to have to jump, feet first, into my "life."
I feel like my life is about to make a radical 180.

It's both an exciting and unsettling feeling. But... mostly exciting.

Hmm, we'll see what happens. :)

Still a month or so until I hear back from Fulbright about my extension. Don't really have a plan if that doesn't pull through, but, I'm not really worried about it. Spending some time at home, figuring stuff out, won't be so bad. That being said, I really do want to spend another year here in Austria. And, THAT being said, I love this country, but I feel like I need to go somewhere else and try a new country/city. My wanderlust/itchy feet is flaring up again.

ps, Happy 50th Birthday, Dad!!!!! :) wish I could be there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment